OVERTAKE AND RECOVER
1 Sam. 30 Confession: Psalm 18:37
1. Thank God for His love, and mercy on you.
2. Praise the Lord with this chorus: "Who is like unto
Thee . . .?"
3. The Lord should ordain terrifying noises unto the camp
of the enemies of the gospel in my life (II Kings 7:6,7).
I command every satanic embargo on my goodness and prosperity to
be scattered to irreparable pieces, in the name of Jesus.
Let every door of attack on my spiritual progress be closed, in
6. Holy Spirit, set me on Fire for God.
7. I command all my imprisoned benefits to be released, in
8. The Lord should anoint me to pull down negative
strongholds standing against me, in the name of Jesus.
9. Let the thunder fire of God strike down all demonic
strongholds manufactured against me.
10. The Lord should anoint me with the power to pursue,
overtake and recover my stolen properties from the enemy.
11. The Lord should bring to naught every evil counsellor
and counsel against me.
12. The enemy shall not have a hiding place in my life in
13. Let all blocked ways of prosperity be open up in Jesus'
14. I command the devil to take his legs off my finances in
15. I paralyse every spirit of Goliath with the stones of
fire in the name of Jesus.
16. Pray in the Spirit for at least fifteen (15) minutes.
17. I command every demonic transport vehicle loading away
my benefits to be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
18. I receive the power to pursue every stubborn pursue
into the red sea, in the name of Jesus.
19. Let the mandate issued to every robber of my blessing
be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.
20. O Lord, provide me with the Moses to face my Pharaoh
and the David to face my Goliath.
21. Let the wheels of all pursuing evil chariots be
chattered, in the name of Jesus.
22. I pursue and overtake all forces of household
wickedness and I recover my stolen items from them, in the name of
23. Let blessings, goodness and prosperity pursue and
overtake me, in the mighty name of Jesus.
24. I command all my properties captured by spiritual
robbers in the dream to become too hot to handle and to come back
to me, in the name of Jesus.
If you have praises and comments about your Ibusa.net
, please write to: email@example.com
Phone: +44 (0)700 594 2404
Fax: +44 (0)870 120 6751 GMT hours.
Email : Alex@Ibusa.net
Website : www.Ibusa.net
God Bless and Yours
web site The
Real Home of Culture and Tradition.