1. I confess to You that I have been in bondage in the following
areas (name the specific areas), and I ask You to reveal to me
the cause or causes that brought this into my life. (Here,
confess to the Lord whatever He brings to your mind.) I thank
You for the release that You gained for me when You became a
curse on the cross.
2. I ask You to forgive me or my ancestors for any sin that has
exposed me to a curse (name any specific sin that you are aware
of.) I receive Your forgiveness and I choose to forgive those
who’ve sinned against me (name these people).
3. I break any ungodly ties that still bind me to anyone in my
life who’s ever hurt or disappointed me or to whom I have
related in an ungodly way. (Name these people as you break the
unhealthy bondings and ‘soul ties’.)
4. I renounce any and all contact with the occult and promise to
destroy and occult objects that I may possess. (Name the
specific occult involvement.)
5. I renounce any and all sexual sins, and I break the power of
pornography that may have a hold of me.
6. I renounce any and all self-inflicted curses that I’ve
pronounced on myself, and I break those patterns from my heart
7. I renounce any and all curses that I’ve spoken against
others, whether knowingly or unknowingly: gossip, bitter words,
anger, and judgement. I break the authority of any such occult
power in my life.
8. I renounce any and all unholy covenants in which I or my
ancestors have been involved (name them).
9. I renounce any and all patterns of stinginess with finances
that I or my ancestors have engaged. I resolve to be obedient to
the Lord in the area of tithes and offerings.
10. I renounce all attitudes of reliance upon man and the flesh.
I resolve to put my trust solely in the Lord, my God.
11. I do once and for all release myself from the power and
authorities of any curse.
12. All demonic spirits and powers involved (name them if
they’ve been discerned), I bind you and command you to cease
your activity in my life and to leave my life, my body, my soul,
my mind, my family, my house, my job, etc.
13. I pray all these things in the authority of the name of
Jesus and give You thanks and praise, Lord, that all these
things are done.